|Position||Neonatology Part-Time Staff|
|Credentials||MD, Neonatology BC/BE|
|Organization||Kaiser Permanente in Northern & Central California|
Fulfilling the promise of medicine
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California, and an over 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
Part-time Opportunities in Roseville and San Francisco, California
Per diem Opportunities in Modesto and Roseville, California
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
• Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
• We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
• We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
• Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
• An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
• We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
• We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
• Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
• Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
• Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
• Malpractice and tail insurancev
• Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
• Shareholder track
• Three retirement plans, including pension
• Ask our recruiter about additional incentives
To learn more about these opportunities and more or to apply, please visit: https://tpmg.permanente.org/.
If you are interested, please contact: Judy Padilla, Regional Recruiter, Physician Recruitment Services, at: Judy.G.Padilla@kp.org or 510-625-5915. We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Connect With Us: