|Credentials||MD, Neonatology BC|
This Neonatology Team enjoys:
• A Prestigious Academic Appointment
• A New, State-of-the-Art Facility
• An Attractive Work-Life Balance
• Clinical Research Opportunities
• Robust Subspecialist Support and Collaboration
• Being part of one of the top ECMO centers in the nation
Our ideal candidates are well-trained in clinical neonatology and ECMO, BE/BC in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and are comfortable in a family-centered environment. The surrounding community has recently launched an extensive greenspace initiative and offers excellent school options, performance venues, art galleries, museums, festivals and fine dining.
To confidentially inquire, please submit your CV and letter of interest to Tom Scholl, Managing Partner at Libertas Group via: firstname.lastname@example.org.