|Credentials||MD, Neonatology BC/BE|
|Organization||Pediatrix Medical Group/MEDNAX|
|Phone||800-243-3839, ext 5589|
- The ADC is 11-13 babies and there is a neonatologist on call in-house 24/7
- Neonatologists attend high-risk deliveries for infants less than 35 weeks, or as requested
- There are no resident teaching opportunities and the neonatologists are responsible for seeing all patients and writing daily notes.
- The Yuma practice collaborates with an integrated group of: 28 neonatologists, 42 neonatal nurse practitioners, and two physician assistants who provide multi-leveled service throughout the State.
- They provide challenging clinical environments, inclusive of ECMO, HFJV, oscillation and clinical research.