|Credentials||MD, Neonatology BC/BE|
|Organization||Pediatrix Medical Group/MEDNAX|
|Phone||800-243-3839, ext. 5635|
- We staff seven NICUs, including two Level-III, four Level-II and one Level-I NICUs. Responsibilities include NICU coverage, delivery attendance, well-newborn services and consults.
- Some locations require 24/7 in-house neo coverage.
- Services, which vary by facility, include high-frequency ventilation, nitric oxide, neonatal surgery and total body cooling.
- We are part of the statewide Tennessee Initiative for Perinatal Quality Care (TIPQC), a collaborative effort of neonatal and maternal-fetal medicine practices.
- TIPQC is identifying opportunities to improve birth outcomes and deliver evidence-based medicine. Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.