|Position||Neonatology Nurse Practitioner|
|Credentials||RN, NNP Credential|
|Phone||800-243-3839, ext. 5125|
- The practice will consider candidates interested in a 30-hour/week position or 40-hour/week (qualifies for benefits). The hospital is a designated regional perinatal center with 3,100 deliveries annually.
- Our 60-bed Level-IIIB NICU has 730 admissions annually and an average daily census of 42 babies. Services provided include high frequency ventilation and nitric oxide.
- There are two maternal-fetal medicine specialists on staff and the hospital offers a full range of pediatric medical and surgical subspecialties.
- The CCCH NICU is a member of VON, the Virginia Neonatal Practice Collaborative and participates in quality improvement initiatives and research projects.
- As one of our NNPs, you will provide in-house coverage caring for critically ill neonates and attend high-risk deliveries.
** We are offering a $10,000 Sign-on Bonus** Along with Tuition Assistance ~ Students must be in the last 18 months of their training program
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.