|Credentials||MD, Neonatology BC|
Libertas Group is currently conducting initial interviews on behalf of one of the Nation’s leading Children’s Hospitals as they seek to appoint a new Medical Director to lead the clinical efforts in their Level IV NICU.
Their ideal candidate is comfortable directing care in a thriving level IV NICU that offers:
• Neonatal Cardiac Surgery
• Neonatal Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation
• Total Body Cooling
• Advanced Mechanical Ventilation Modalities
• Cardiac Monitoring
• Genetic Testing and Counseling
• Home Ventilation Care
• Metabolic Regulation
• Perinatal Fetal Center with High Risk Delivery Support
• Pediatric Surgery, including all subspecialties such as Neurosurgery, ENT Surgery and Urology
• Advanced Mobile ICU Transport Units
About the Division:
The culture of the unit and the Division is one of collegiality and collaboration. The unit also benefits from being an NICHD site, is an internationally recognized center of excellence, and is the home of robust clinical and translational research and leading QI initiatives.
The major metropolitan area and its surrounding communities are ranked in the top 10 by Forbes, the Wall Street Journal, Money Magazine and USA Today. Compensation and benefits are in the 75th percentile.
To confidentially inquire, please submit your CV and letter of interest to Tom Scholl, Managing Partner at Libertas Group via: email@example.com