|Credentials||MD, Neonatology BC/BE|
- Level-III NICU expected to open in January, 2018
- Current: Two Level-II NICUs care for infants >1000g, and include:
- 27-28 weeks and above
- Prolonged mechanical ventilation
- Chest tubes
- Work closely with experienced NNPs who provide in-house coverage on nights and weekends
- Provide care for healthy "normal newborns" as well as NICU patients as part of daily duties, providing broad exposure to all types of neonates,
- Enjoy a cooperative team approach within our group and with hospital partners.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.