|Credentials||MD, Neonatology BC/BE|
|Organization||Aurora Health Care|
|Street Address||3000 W. Montana St.|
• Completion of Neonatology Fellowship Program
• BE/BC Neonatologist
• Call is 1:5 with Neonatal Nurse Practitioner coverage 24/7
• Readily available subspecialty support and affiliation with University of Wisconsin Children’s Health (on site outreach clinics)
• Ancillary services include pediatric dietician, speech therapist/feeding specialist, dedicated respiratory therapist, occupational therapist and social worker
• Tertiary OB/medical center offering comprehensive perinatal services with a full-time Maternal Fetal Medicine physician and an on-site Reproductive Endocrinology team
• Average daily census is 14 patients
• No Newborn Nursery rounding or care (consultation only)
About Aurora Health Care
Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin. With service areas extending to northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers. Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
What makes being an Aurora physician unique? We make it easy for you to do what you do best—care for patients. Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.