|Position||Neonatology Physician's Assistant|
|Street Address||759 Chestnut Street|
Baystate Health, an award–winning healthcare system and home of the University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate, is searching for an experienced Neonatal Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join Baystate Children’s Hospital’s Division of Newborn Medicine in western MA.
• TEAM-FOCUSED: Join our team of 8 neonatologists and 9 advanced practitioners in our busy 55-bed Level III NICU. The division is adding new providers to keep up with clinical growth.
• CLINICAL EXCELLENCE: Provide medical management of high risk infants and attend high-risk births in our very busy NICU/Continuing Care Nursery. Join our outstanding clinicians and support team.
• ACADEMICS: Participate in the education of pediatric residents, medical students, and NP and PA students.
• RESEARCH & QI: Opportunity and encouragement to be involved in quality improvement and research activities.
• COMPENSATION: Very competitive salary and benefits. 10k bonus available to candidates with 2+ years level III NICU experience.
We are currently only considering experienced neonatal nurse practitioners and neonatal physician assistants. We have a full time opening as well as per diem openings.
Baystate Children’s Hospital (BCH) is a hospital-within-a-hospital at Baystate Medical Center in Springfield, MA, and the only accredited children’s hospital in the region. Join us in delivering a higher state of caring at Baystate Health.