|Credentials||MD, Neonatology BC/BE|
|Organization||Children's National Health System|
|Street Address||111 Michigan Ave NW|
Children’s National Health System (CNHS) based in Washington D.C has been serving the nation’s children for over 145 years. As a Magnet designated hospital and consistently ranked among the top ten pediatric hospitals by US News & World Report our mission is to excel in Care Advocacy Research and Education. We accomplish this through:
• Providing a quality healthcare experience for our patients and families.
• Improving health outcomes for children regionally nationally and internationally.
• Leading the creation of innovative solutions to pediatric health challenges.
• Medical Doctor (M.D.) from an accredited medical school
• Fully licensed and credentialed attending staff category physician on the medical staff of Children's National Health System
• Demonstrate a personal commitment to Continuing Medical Education and remain current on the developments and progress in specialty
• Function independently in evaluating patient problems and developing a plan for patient care
The Neonatologist will be based at Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center (SNVMC) in Woodbridge, VA with responsibilities that include:
• Clinical coverage of the SNVMC NICU delivery room, well baby nursery and provide ED consults for newborns as assigned
• Provide billing data in a timely manner
• Provide documentation on patient care as appropriate
• Assist in development and revision of care protocols in collaboration with the NICU Nursing Manager and Head of Neonatology at SNVMC to assure quality outcomes in the NICU
• Assist in Quality improvement data analysis as assigned by the Neonatology Director
• Participate in clinical research protocols as appropriate
• Participate in educational and advocacy initiatives as determined by Division Chief and/or Center Leadership
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. For more information visit Click here to review full posting and to apply: https://cnhs.taleo.net/careersection/1phys/jobdetail.ftl?job=180001D3&lang=en#.WxWnzTvEHLk
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities Females Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities